This document is posted to help you gain knowledge. Please leave a comment to let me know what you think about it! Share it to your friends and learn new things together.
1. Of curse, the easiest way is to post the poem on social
medias. Facebook, Wechat, Tweeter, Blogetc.
2. I decided to make little cards and book marks and write my
poem on the back and give them out to people. I made all the cards
by hand one by one.
3. I spent about an hour a day drawing and it took me a week to
make a hundred cards
4. My poem is about life, so I drew trees, seed, Dandelion and
clover on the cards.
5. The first thing I thought of was that we always realize how
important health and life is when we get sick so people would
reflect on this poem. I decided to ask the clinic if I can leave
some cards there for people to take if they like it.
6. They agreed to let me leave the cards and a note at the
7. Then I went to the Vancouver Public Library at West Point
Grey. I think, people who like to read will be more possible to
enjoy poetry. I asked them if I can leave some book marks for
people to take and they were very glad to agree. The only problem
is that it is not allowed to take pictures inside the library, so I
only have a picture right out side.
8. There is going to be a Birthday party at old barn which
celebrates the kids Birthday in June. I gave some of the cards to
the old barn as gifts for peoples birthday, because the content of
the poem related to birth.
9. Ive met a young lady at the art studio, when I was
volunteering during the summer. She has a bakery a sells cakes, so
I asked her to give out the cards to pe who buy cakes from her as a
10. I think it would be romantic, to receive a little card with
a poem in a coffee house (and think about life). So I asked the
Starbucks to leave the cards on the counter for people to
11. I put the cards on the counter where people usually wait
for coffee and wrote a note saying take on if you like.
12. Talking about Romantic, I think it would be great to find a
drifting bottle with a poem at the beautiful beach.
13. Considering that plastic bottles are not good for the
environment I decided to us glass bottles. I prepared two bottles
and put one poem in each. Made sure that it is tight
14. And threw it into the sea...
15. Watched it drifting away Well, because the rising tide, the
bottle drifted back to the shore only about twenty meters away from
16. The good thing is I got to know who found them. They were
happy to find the bottles and they wanted to throw them back to the
sea to pass them on to others.
17. While publishing my poem, I stepped out of my comfort zone
and have learned a lot.