Offering Ideas That Raise Your Business Above The Expected.
Welcome to Cupdf and thanks for taking the time to read our Terms and Conditions.
Our Service allows you to upload, submit, store, send or receive content. Except as otherwise provided in any additional terms or agreements, we do not claim the ownership of any posted contents, applications, materials or even feedback and suggestions from you or third parties.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting any content to the Service, you grant us (and those we work with) a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to publish, post, reformat, index, archive, make available, link to, and use such content in all forms and media (whether now known or later developed), in connection with the operation of our respective businesses (including, without limitation, the Service) and to permit others to do so.
We shall have the right in our sole discretion to edit, refuse, or remove any posted content at any time without warning or confirming.
We may ban any users from using the site at any time.
You agree not to make any content anonymously. You warrant and represent that any content posted is original and written by you, also you own and take full responsibility for all of the rights to your post.
You agree not to post dishonest, libelous, pornographic or purposefully harmful information.
You agree not to willfully post any copyrighted or illegal material to Cupdf.
You acknowledge that any content found on Cupdf may be erroneous, and should be used at your own risk.
You agree not to sue Cupdf, its owners, or any of its members, because of any content, harm, or usage relating to the site. You understand that use of the site comes without guarantee and could (but probably won't) do nasty things like cause you to get a virus, destroy your hard drive, or other conceivable damage.
We shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the posted content to determine compliance with these Terms and Conditions and any operating rules we establish and also satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request.
You agree not to commit any act of the following prohibited conduct:
1. Post, upload, or distribute any defamatory, libelous or inaccurate content and/or descriptive Information.
2. Post, upload or distribute marketing material, advertisements, spam, content designed to aid search engine optimization, or other content that in Cupdf’s sole opinion detracts from the Cupdf experience.
3. Make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or send junk mail or spam to other Users of Cupdf. This includes, but is not limited to, unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other solicitation materials, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signatures.
4. Post, upload, or distribute any content or descriptive information that is unlawful or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, offensive, indecent, pornographic, invasive of another’s privacy, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, distressing, vulgar, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise inappropriate.
5. Use Cupdf for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights, and data protection and privacy.
6. Defame, harass, abuse, threaten or defraud Users of Cupdf, or collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about Users or third parties without their consent.
7. Intentionally interfere with or damage the operation of Cupdf or any User’s enjoyment of any part thereof, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code.
8. Use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access Cupdf for any purpose or bypass any measures Cupdf may use to prevent or restrict access.
9. Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through Cupdf.
The Cupdf logo, images, design and code are all copyright of Cupdf.
Any content posted on this site may be used by Cupdf for any purposes.
You may redistribute, reproduce and/or display any posted content on this site.
We have the right to host material but not actively control what material appears on our website and we are not liable for any infringement by our third party users.
Any alleged intellectual property infringement report should be directed to the Cupdf Legal Department by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Check our DMCA for more details.
The Services may contain links to third-party sites or resources. We do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from external sites or resources linked to the Service. Transactions that occur between you and any third party are strictly between you and the third party and are not the responsibility of Cupdf.