Click here to load reader
Click here to load reader
May 27, 2015
2. Youre committed to helping your clients realize the dream of home ownership or purchase the home of their dreams.At BBVA Compass, we not only share your commitment, but we have the expertise and the mortgage options to close deals and open doors.
3. Weve got the mortgage financing options to meet your clients mortgage needs.
4. At BBVA Compass we offer special home financing programs with the customer in mind.
5. Professional Program 6. Home Care ProgramVery few lenders offer these same type programs.
Plus we offer conventional and jumbo programs with a variety of terms and competitive rates.We also offer FHA and VA mortgage financing.
7. First Time Home Buyer Program
Our First Time Home Buyer Mortgage makes buying the first home affordable.
8. First mortgage payment not due for 3 months1 9. Low down payment options2 10. Mortgage insurance is not required 11. No lender fees, including no origination fee, no processing fee and no underwriting fees*First Time Home Buyer Mortgage: This product is limited to first time home buyers, purchasing a detached single family residence only.
(1) The first regularly scheduled payment on the loan will not be scheduled to occur for at least three months following closing. Interest between the closing date and the end of the month in which closing occurs will be collected at closing. The first three months escrow payments will also be collected at closing. Interest on the loan accruing from the end of the closing month to 30 days prior to the first scheduled payment will be waived. The loan maturity date will incorporate the amortization of 360 payments beginning with the first scheduled payment date. Because of the interest waiver, tax deductibility may be reduced. The interest rate on this product may be higher than mortgage loans with origination fees and earlier maturities. See application documents for additional details.
(2) To qualify for a low down payment, a financial management presentation must be completed online in addition to meeting underwriting requirements. In the event that the financial management presentation is not completed, or the bank determines that the underwriting requirements are not met, they reserve the right to increase the down payment requirement, or decline the loan.
All loans subject to eligibility, loan program requirements and approval, including credit approval.BBVA Compass is a trade name of Compass Bank, Member FDIC.
12. Professional Program
Special home financing program help professionals purchase a home with no down payment and no mortgage insurance.
13. Financing up to $1,000,000 with no down payment 14. Eligible properties include single family homes, townhomes, lofts and condominiums 15. Private mortgage insurance is not required save thousands over the life of the loan 16. Refinances with high loan-to-values are also available