1. POLITICAL THOUGHT ON JUSTICE PLATO - Saumya Gupta 14120, VII
2. He was influenced by the Spartan Education System. Compulsory Education for both the sexes. Education should be managed or controlled by the State. It is divisible in two parts- Elementary Education and Higher education. And three phases. Platos Theory of Ideal State Theory of Education
3. 3rd Phase 35-50 years These people would be sent to abroad for better studies. - Class of Gold 2nd Phase 21- 30 years, 30-35 years Dialectics- The art of argument, Geography, Astronomy, other branches or Maths and Literature continue. 1st Phase 0-7 years- Gymnastic & Music, 8-18 years- Mathematics is introduced 18-20- Compulsory military training Test- Class of Iron Test- Class of Silver
4. Theory of Communism
5. Functional Specializa- tion Non- interference Harmony Theory of Justice
6. Comparison of Plato with Aristotle Comparison of Plato with Aristotle
7. Criticism of Theory of Justice Harmony and non- interference cant exist together. How to differentiate between the importance of Harmony and non- interference at particular times. Over dependent on Theory of Education. Over emphasizes on the three classes. Wasting of some aptitudes. Conflict cant be only between classes , there can be conflict within classes. No mechanism for ending the conflicts. There can be conflict within a man himself.