This document is posted to help you gain knowledge. Please leave a comment to let me know what you think about it! Share it to your friends and learn new things together.
1. Different Types of Workstations
2. Office partitions & its types Over the decades,
workstations have evolved into innovative products designed to
maximize productivity. Today, when you walk into an office, the
first thing that catches your attention are the workstations. There
are many types of workstations that ensure privacy and provide
employees with a comfortable working environment. Office
workstations, serve various benefits. They are designed to be
comfortable. Some offices choose workstations to enhance
collaboration while others use office partitions to ensure privacy.
A well designed workstation also provides employees with enough
3. Here is a quick overview of some of the different types of
4. 1)Linear Workstation This modern office workstation is also
called a straight workstation. As the name suggests, this
workstation is liner and has a partition, which can be high or low
based on your preferences, to provide employees with some privacy.
The partition is often made of cork board so that employees can pin
up important documents.
5. 2) Clustered Workstation This workstation consists of a
cluster of workstations placed together to form a cohesive whole.
It provides easy accessibility to employees and is ideal for those
who work in teams.
6. 3) Single Seater Workstation This workstation is designed
for people who work alone with a minimal need for collaborative
space. This desk provides an employee with a fair degree of privacy
without actually being a cubicle.
7. 4) 4 Seater Back to Back In this type of modern workstation,
four employees can sit in a cubicle with their backs to each other.
This desk can accommodate four employees while affording each of
them a certain degree of privacy. It can be used by team leaders or
managers who need to interact with each other from time to
8. Workstations need to be comfortable and while ensuring that
employees can work with the least amount of distractions and at a
100% efficiency. The workstations listed above will give you an
idea of what to look for when choosing work stations and modern
office partitions for the workplace.
9. Connect us through: http://www.courtofficefurniture.com OR
Call Us on: (718) 415-1752