2. WELCOME TO SYSLOG TECHNOLOGIESSyslog Technologies is a fast growing technology solutions and services provider. Founded in 2005 by a team of technology professionals with venture capital backing, Syslog Technologies has built a successful track record of delivering end-to-end solutions to its customers from various industrial sectors that include. Syslog Technologies has highly skilled and dedicated IT professionals to provide customized IT solutions for several industries using our technical expertise and experience. Syslog Technologies has been providing significant value to customers through development and education services by providing complementary technology solutions with significant savings in cost. Syslog Technologies was put forth to meet the increasing demand for various Computer Software related solutions by providing Staffing, Projects, Software/Product development, Web Services, and Outsourcing services. Industry Oriented Live Projects and Training is offered from experienced industry experts specially designed for Fresher, Professionals and Students. Syslog Technologies has more than 8 years of experience in training and placement, is committed to placement excellence. Its primary functions are to train, preserve, and expand the knowledge which is essential in attaining job and career goals.
3. ACADEMIC IEEE MATLAB PROJECTS ON EMBEDDED PROJECTS IMAGE PROCESSING POWER ELECRONICS COMMUNICATION POWER SYSTEM NETWORKING BIO MEDICAL
4. EMBEDDED PROJECTSAn embedded system is a computer system with a dedicated function within a larger mechanical or electrical system, often with real-time computing constraints. It is embedded as part of a complete device often including hardware and mechanical parts. Embedded systems control many devices in common use today. Properties typical of embedded computers when compared with general-purpose ones are low power consumption, small size, rugged operating ranges and low per-unit cost. This comes at the price of limited processing resources, which make them significantly more difficult to program and to interface. Since the embedded system is dedicated to specific tasks, design engineers can optimize it to reduce the size and cost of the product and increase the reliability and performance.
5. IMAGE PROCESSINGIn imaging science, image processing is any form of signal processing for which the input is an image, such as a photograph or video frame; the output of image processing may be either an image or a set of characteristics or parameters related to the image. Most image-processing techniques involve treating the image as a two- dimensional signal and applying standard signal-processing techniques to it. Image processing usually refers to digital image processing, but optical and analog image processing also are possible. This article is about general techniques that apply to all of them. The acquisition of images (producing the input image in the first place) is referred to as imaging.
6. POWER ELECTRONICSPower electronics is the application of solid-state electronics for the control and conversion of electric power. It also refers to a subject of research in electronic and electrical engineering which deals with design, control, computation and integration of nonlinear, time varying energy processing electronic systems with fast dynamics. The first high power electronic devices were mercury-arc valves. In modern systems the conversion is performed with semiconductor switching devices such as diodes, thrusters and transistors, pioneered by R. D. Middle brook and others beginning in the 1950s.
7. COMMUNICATION Communications System Toolbox provides algorithms for the design, simulation, and analysis of communications systems. These capabilities are provided as MATLAB functions, MATLAB System objects, and Simulink blocks. The system toolbox enables source coding, channel coding, interleaving, modulation, equalization, synchronization, and channel modeling. You can also analyze bit error rates, generate eye and constellation diagrams, and visualize channel characteristics. Algorithms support fixed-point data arithmetic and C or HDL code generation.
8. POWER SYSTEM Power system simulation involves modeling power generation equipment, planning the integration of power plants onto the electric grid, and performing generator control system parameter estimation. Critical power system simulation and optimization tasks include: Simulating performance against grid code and ensuring production goals are met Automating control system parameter estimation to meet regulatory requirements Performing EMT simulation and harmonic analysis to identify and mitigate power quality issues
9. NETWORKINGIn the world of computers, networking is the practice of linking two or more computing devices together for the purpose of sharing data. Networks are built with a mix of computer hardware and computer software. Many of the network protocols, like TCP/IP, work in both wired and wireless networks. Networks with Ethernet cables predominated in businesses, schools, and homes for several decades. More recently, however, wireless alternatives have emerged as the premier technology for building new computer networks, in part to support smart phones and the other new kinds of wireless gadgets that have triggered the rise of mobile networking.
10. BIO MEDICAL Diseases are threatening field in this world. Hence if it is detected in advance means we may reduce the death rate of our country. Most threatening diseases are different cancer types, Thyroid, Diabetes, deficiency of blood cells. Hence with images of these diseases we can perform analysis which can be used in detection and prevention of incurable and un - identifiable by bio-medical instruments.