This document is posted to help you gain knowledge. Please leave a comment to let me know what you think about it! Share it to your friends and learn new things together.
2. -What would I like? -Reproduce my voice (or anybodys voice)
in different tones wherever I am. - Result? -The person who listens
to the messagewouldnt knowwho sent itorwhere the one who sent it is
- Other results? -Too shy to say something? Why not saying it
through a Gossip Goblin? -Stimulate imagination -Use the sense of
hearing to identify where the message is coming from -Use
characters as storytellers -Express something according to your
3. Deepy will repeat your words with a deep voice (when you
feel angry or want to be serious about something) Fasty will repeat
your voice fastly (when you are in a hurry or need to say something
quickly) Shrilly will repeat your words with a high pitched voice
(when you are nervous or feeling really happy) Characters
Dimension: 10X10X10cm aprox Material: clothe Glovy records your
voice and will let you choose where you want to send the message
(to Deepy, Fasty or Shrilly?)
4. How does it work?
5. 1- You need a person who wants to send a message. In
thiscase, its a boy.
6. 2- The boy records his message using the glove.Glove made of
7. Mom, I dont want to eat vegetables
8. 3- The kidschooseswhere he wants to send his message.
Hedecides to use Fasty as its the closest to his mom. Wireless
9. 4- The nose becomes red because Fasty has a voicemessage. It
has to be listened!LED
10. Mom, I dont want to eat vegetables 5- The message will be
reproduced after Fastys hands aretouched. Fasty will say the
message with a different (andfast) tone of voice . The nose turns
into its original color.Touch sensor Touch sensor
11. 6- His mother might not feel happy after that
message.However, shell make him eat vegetables