ENVIRONMENTAL, SOCIAL & GOVERNANCE DATA
BLOOMBERG ESGMadison EnglandOctober 26, 2016
ESG: DATA OVERVIEW
Data Sources• Sustainability Report/
Corporate Responsibility Report
• Annual/Integrated Report
• Proxy Statement DEF 14A
• Corporate Governance Report
• Website disclosures (Code of Conduct, Supplier Guidelines, GRI Index)
Breadth of Coverage• 11,000 companies globally
• 900 data fields
ESG: DATA TRANSPARENCY
ESG: COMPANY ANALYSIS
Company performance over time
Company performance vs. peers
Company scoring• RobecoSAM Rank• Sustainalytics Rank• ISS Quickscore• CDP Climate Score• Bloomberg ESG Disclosure Score
ESG: PORTFOLIO ANALYSIS & SCREENING
Portfolio Risk Analysis
ESG: RESEARCH & NEWS
Bloomberg Intelligence Research & Data Dashboard Sustainable Finance Brief Bloomberg News
Bloomberg collects Environmental, Social and Governance data from company public disclosures to feed data-driven functionality to:
• Make company performance assessments over time and compared with peers.
• Analyze your portfolio for carbon impact, conduct ESG custom scoring, screen for themes to build or analyze portfolios, and utilize a platform for portfolio management vs. your benchmark on ESG factors.
• Provide in-house research and news to enhance your ESG analysis and to stay informed of trends.
A diverse group of Bloomberg ESG data users continues to grow.