At Adani Wilmar Limited, we believe that the future of a nation rests on its people. People, who don’t just dream, but aspire. However, dreams, big visions, big challenges and courage need a strong, healthy and nourished body.
1. Adani Wilmar Limited (AWL), a Rs. 14,000 crore company; is a joint venture between two global corporations: The Adani Group of India - the leaders in international trading & private infrastructure, and The Wilmar International Limited of Singapore - agri-business group and leading merchandiser and processor of edible oils.
2. Together, the Adani Group and Wilmar Group have set up India's first port based refinery at Mundra, Gujarat. Today the Mundra refinery is one of India's largest and most sophisticated oil refineries.
3. ADANI WILMAR is the proud owner of brands like JUBILEE BULLET FRYOLA RAAG KINGS AADHAR
4. ADANI WILMAR HAS A NUMBER OF PRODUCTS FOR THE CONSUMER SEGMENT. THESE CAN BE CATEGORIZED IN TO: CONSUMER ESSENTIALS EDIBLE OILS RICE BEANS & PULSES
5. Adani Wilmar has been a Game Changer in India in more ways than one. Until 1999, the average size of a refinery was around 50 tonnes per day (TPD). In such a scenario, the visionaries (Mr. Kuok Khoon Hong from Wilmar & Mr. Gautam Adani) were able to visualize the unfolding India Shining scenario and impact on consumption growth in India. Hence they conceived and executed a 600 TPD Refinery at Mundra in 1999, which was considered fool hardy at that time.
6. Today, the Mundra Refinery is now manufacturing at 3400 tonnes per day and is the single largest refinery in India.
7. Today, Adani Wilmar has production infrastructure across the country with a crushing capacity of over 6200 TPD (Tonnes per Day), Packing Capacity of 6200 TPD and Refining capacity of over 9100 TPD. AWL is one of the very few national players in the Industry to have this massive production infrastructure, with all its plants so strategically located to take advantage of the Import Parity and Domestic crop season.
8. AdaniWilmar has packing operations at Delhi, Rajkot, Amravati, Chhatral, Jagraon, Burdhwan, Gummidipoondi, Allahabad, Gwalior and many more cities, with 92 Stock points and 5000 distributors across INDIA.
9. Today, AdaniWilmar's products reach to more than 20 million households across India.
10. Since its launch in 2000, took just 20 months to become India's No.1 edible oil brands and is still at the top of the charts.
11. Today, AdaniWilmar has also forayed into marketing Rice Bran Oil on the health platform, and in a short span of time have become the market leader in this category.
12. Adani Wilmar is known for its scale of ambition, speed of execution and the quality of operation and is one of the largest non-listed companies in India. Their journey continues with many more milestones to cross.
13. THANK YOU
Welcome message from author
This document is posted to help you gain knowledge. Please leave a comment to let me know what you think about it! Share it to your friends and learn new things together.