Tarang is the annual Marketing event of IPE, a part of thecollege fest “Sanskriti”. As the name suggests, Tarang is awave of marketing hustle and bustle, proving futuremarketing managers a platform to showcase their strategicthinking and effective planning methods, to achieve desiredresults.
This year’s competition rounds
The Perfect Cocktail
“If I believe in something, I sell it”
A sales professional should be confident about his/her product more thananyone. As we all know, a sale is 90% conviction and 10% persuasion. What ifyou get a chance to work for 100% of it all? From choosing the product to asales pitch and finally a conversion, the first round would take you through thejourney of a sales professional. Make your 'grey' matter, show us how youwould start the journey into the world of Marketing!
• The Team will present a sales pitch that will be judged on the bases of their presentation.
• The pitch can be either B2B or B2C.• The judgment will be carried out by a panel of Judges.• Time allotted per -team for the presentation consisting of sales pitch and
question and answer session.• Pricing Strategy will be the major criterion for judgment.
Round 2 –
“Good marketing makes the company looks smart, Great marketing makes thecustomer feel smart”.
The marketing of a product can change the course of the company. So startyour engines and work your brains to place and promote your product. Usespecific skills and resources available to formulate the best marketing proposaland reach out to the business world.
• The teams will be provided with an advertisement budget and the promotion scheme must be based on the budget.
• The teams also need to create some ads for different platforms.• This is a point-based round in which the points earned by teams will be
carried forward for the final round.• The judgment will be carried out by a panel of Judges.• The time allotted per -team for the presentation of the scheme will be 15-
20 mins.• The creativity of ads and the best use of the provided budget will be a
major judgment parameter.
“Success is 20% skills and 80% strategy”
A perfect cocktail for the product lies in its sales and marketing plan with a pinchof success and failure. Use your skills and formulate the finest strategies to takeyour product out of blues.
• The teams will be provided with a situation based on the product given in the first round and the teams need to come up with a strategy to tackle the situation.
• The points earned in this round and the previous round will add together to make the final decision.
• The judgment will be carried out by a panel of Judges.• The time allotted per -team for the presentation of the strategic plan will be
15-20 mins.• How much the strategic plan is relevant to tackle the situation given will be
the major judgment parameter.
Round 3 –
The Perfect Cocktail
This is going to be a team event with a minimum of two and a maximum of 3 members per team.
Both the members of the team should be from the same college only.
Registration Fee: Rs. 100/- per member.
Payment would be accepted at the registration desk on 3rd Jan 2020.
Last Date to Register : 2nd Jan 2020, 23:59 Hrs
Accommodation would be provided for the participants
SPONSORS FOR SANSKRITI 2K19
Darshini +91 90003 15420Aditya +91 75699 72392
Anurag +91 91014 98147Shivam +91 90546 17323
Finance & Logistics
Darshini +91 90003 15420Revanth +91 81064 16402