2. An ambitious documentary film project that will tell the story of the worlds mega-cities over the next 20 years through the lives of young people.
3. By returning to these cities every five years - we'll map the changing impact these cities have on our young global populations. What does this mean for us all; the planners, the policy-makers, the children themselves? !
4. We'll uncover how childhood plays out in these cities in the context of sustainability. asking how best we can prepare for the changes that are set to continue in the future.
5. We will explore young peoples intimate relationship with these cities, so that policy-makers and change agents can learn and potentially act.
6. This is nuanced storytelling-evoking the light and shade of their realities-asking and uncovering. . . . . ! WHAT IS LIFE LIKE NOW? WHAT MIGHT IT BE LIKE IN THE FUTURE? HOW DO WE MAKE IT BETTER?
7. THEY NEVER HAD IT SO GOOD
8. ! Amanda Blue-Director and Producer Linda Gener Andy King Bronwyn Hayward And Tim jackson !