Click here to load reader
Click here to load reader
Sep 23, 2020
MANDATORY DISCLOSURE: UPDATED ON: 31st July, 2017
10.1 AICTE Permanent Application ID
Date & Period Of last Approval
F. No. Western/1-3322400299/2017/EOA Date: 30-March-2017
Period of Approval
10.2 Name of the Institution
SHREE CHANAKYA EDUCATION SOCIETY’S INDIRA COLLEGE OF PHARMACY
Address of the Institution
"NIRAMAYA", 89/2 A, NEW PUNE- MUMBAI HIGHWAY, TATHAWADE, PUNE 411033, PUNE, PUNE, Maharashtra, 411033
City & Pin Code PUNE, Maharashtra, 411033 State/UT PUNE, Maharashtra, 411033
Latitude (In degree)
Longitude (in degree)
Phone No. with STD Code
FAX No. with STD Code
Office hours at the Institute
09.30 a.m. to 06.00 p.m.
Academic hours at the Institute
09.30 a.m. to 05.00 p.m.
Email Id firstname.lastname@example.org Website www.indiraicp.edu.in Nearest Railway Station (Distance in KM)
Chinchwad, (5 Km)
Nearest Airport (Distance in KM)
Lohagaon, Pune (20 Km)
10.3 Type of the Institution
Govt./ Govt. aided/University Dept./ Deemed University / Private-Self Financed
Category (1) of the Institution
Non-Minority/ Minority Specify minority:
Category (2) of the Institution
Co-Education/ Women only
10.4 Name of the organization running the institution
Shree Chanakya Education Society
Type of the organization
Address of the organization
Flat No.1,Runwal Sarita, Plot No.4, Survey No.258/1/3, Balaji
Park , Baner, Pune- 411 007, Maharashtra
Registered with Joint Charitable Commissioner, Pune
1. Society Registration Act 1860 AH/8100-93/PUNE
2. Bombay Public Trust Act 1950 F18988/PUNE Registered date Society Registration : 30.12.1993
Bombay Public Trust : 10.02.1994 Website of the organization
10.5 Name of the affiliating University
Savitribai Phule Pune University, Ganeshkhind, Pune
Address Ganeshkhind, Pune- 411007 Website www.unipune.ac.in Latest Affiliation Period 2016-2017
10.6 Name of the Principal / Director
Dr. Mrs. Anagha Manoj Joshi
Exact Designation Principal Phone number with STD Code
FAX number with STD Code
Email email@example.com Highest Degree Ph.D. Field of Specialization Pharmaceutical Chemistry
10.7 Governing Board Members Sr. No.
1. Smt. Sarita Wakalkar President 2. Dr. Tarita Shankar Member- Management Nominee 3. Prof. Chetan Wakalkar Member- Management Nominee 4. Mr. Adesh Gaekwad Member- Management Nominee 5. Mr. Girish Parekh Member- Management Nominee 6. Dr. Mrs. Anagha Joshi Principal- Member Secretary 7. Mr. Shridhar Joshi Member- Industry 8. Mr. Amar Parge Member- Industry 9. Mr. Nitin Deo Member- Industry
10. Dr. Dayanand Kannur Member- Teaching Staff 11. Mr. Subhash Kumbhar Member- Teaching Staff 12. Mrs. Vishakha Hastak Member- Teaching Staff 13. Mr. Dilip Dhamale Member- Non- Teaching Staff 14. - AICTE Nominee 15. - DTE Nominee 16. - University of Pune Nominee
Frequency of meetings & date of last meeting: Four Times in a year; 25th March, 2017
10.8 Academic Advisory Body Give details of all members with their educational qualifications and other credentials-
Once in a Year, 16th June, 2016
10.9 Organizational Chart
SHREE CHANAKYA EDUCATION SOCIETY
CHAIRPERSON (DR. TARITA SHANKAR)
GROUP DIRECTOR (PROF. CHETAN SHANKARRAO WAKALKAR)
Student feedback mechanism on Institutional Governance/ Faculty performance
Well-designed feedback forms are distributed amongst students and feedback is obtained. Feedbacks are analyzed and shared with the concerned teacher / person. Next year the feedbacks are again obtained, quantitative estimation from last year’s feedback is performed and discussed with concerned people and resolved. Students’ evaluation of faculty feedback Students’ satisfaction feedback Parents’ feedback
Grievance Redressal mechanism for faculty, staff and students
Following committees are constituted for Grievance Redressal mechanism for faculty, staff and students Grievance Cell Women Grievance Cell/ Internal Complaint Committee Non-Teaching Staff Welfare Student Council Faculty Meeting Anti- Ragging Committee SC/ST Committee
10.12 Name of the Department*
Course B. Pharm., Pharm. D. & M. Pharm. Level B. Pharm, Pharm. D. -Under Graduate
M. Pharm. Post Graduate 1st Year of approval by the Council
B. Pharm.- 2006 Pharm. D.- 2016 M. Pharm.- 2011
Year wise Sanctioned Intake
2014-2015 2015-2016 2016-2017
60 B. Pharm. +18 (M. Pharm
60 B. Pharm. +18 (M. Pharm
60 B. Pharm. +15 (M. Pharm
Pharmaceutics) + 30 Pharm. D.
Year wise Actual Admissions
60 13 60 10 60 13 27
Cut off marks- general quota
50 853 50 373 42 2382 100
% Students passed with distinction
52.54 28.57 18.51 28.57 19.29 38.46 NA
% Students passed with First Class
19.95 28.57 42.59 28.57 38.59 23.07 NA
Students Placed 100 %
(From the students enrolled for placement activity)
Average Pay Package, Rs./ Year
2.5 lacs PA
Student opted for higher studies
Many students are continuing their education in M. Pharm., MBA, MS
Accreditation Status of the Course
Accredited / Provisionally Accredited / Not Accredited- Applied for NAAC Accreditation / Not Eligible Yet
Doctoral Courses Yes / No (Pharm. D.- Doctor of Pharmacy)
Foreign Collaborations, if any
Professional Society Memberships
1. Patient counseling competition organized by Indian
2. National Pharmacy Week celebrations.
3. National Elocution competition organized by Indian
Formulation development for two pharmaceutical
Grants fetched Three faculty members have received Research Grant of Rs.
5.20 lacs from University of Pune.
1. Awarded by World Education Congress as “Best
Educational Institute in Pharmacy”
2. Ranked amongst 75 colleges in India (survey by
Career 360 Magazine).
Ms. Revati Anagal
(Gold Medalist, University of Pune, B. Pharm Examination
10.13 Teaching Staff Sr. No.
Name of the Faculty Designation Qualification Experience
1. Dr. (Mrs.) Anagha Joshi Principal & Professor
M. Pharm., Ph.D.
2. Dr. Dayanand Kannur Vice Principal & Associate Professor
M. Pharm., Ph.D.
3. Mr. Ramesh Katedeshmukh
Professor M. Pharm., Ph.D.
4. Dr. Mahesh Ghaisas Professor M. Pharm., Ph.D.
5. Dr. Mrs. Suvarna Ingale Associate Professor M. Pharm., Ph.D.
6. Dr. Mrs. Madhur Kulkarni Associate Professor M. Pharm., Ph.D.
7. Mrs. Vishakha Hastak Assistant Professor M. Pharm. 15
8. Mr. Subhash Kumbhar Assistant Professor M. Pharm. 12
9. Mr. Yogesh Pawar Assistant Professor M. Pharm. 10
10. Mrs. Manasi Wagdarikar Assistant Professor M. Pharm. 8
11. Mrs. Prerana Dongare Assistant Professor M. Pharm. 9
12. Mr. Amir Shaikh Assistant Professor M. Pharm. 8
13. Mrs. Rutuja Sonawane Assistant Professor M. Pharm. 5
14. Mrs. Archana Karnik Assistant Professor M. Pharm. 11
15. Mr. Sunil Kakad Assistant Professor M. Pharm. 8
16. Mr. Shriniwas Patil Assistant Professor M. Pharm. 3
17. Mrs. Amruta Walvekar Assistant Professor M. Pharm. 2
18. Mrs. Pallavi Chouhan Assistant Professor M. Pharm. 1
19. Ms. Roopal Bhat Assistant Professor M. Pharm. 0.6
20. Dr. Beena Annie Sam Assistant Professor Pharm. D. 1
21. Dr. Shraddha Devarshi Assistant Professor Pharm. D. 1
22. Mr. Sumeet Bhilwade Assistant Professor M. Pharm. 1
23. Ms. Meghana Dabhadkar Assistant Professor M. Pharm. 3
10.14 Admission Quota
Centralized Admissions =48 & Inst. Level =12
Entrance test / admission criteria
Non-Zero score in Maharashtra State Common Entrance Exam &/or % Marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Math’s (Whichever higher) taken together not less than 150 out of 300.
2014-2015 2015-2016 2016-2017 Cut off / Last candidate admitted
50 50 42
Fees in rupees 87960.00 93000.00 89000.00 Number of Fee Waivers offered
Government of Maharashtra & Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra State Scholarships as per eligibility
Centralized Admission Rounds (CAP) As per Notification published by Directorate of Technical
Education, Maharashtra State. PIO quota YES. (For B. Pharm Only)15 % of Intake as per AICTE Rule
10.15 Infrastructural Information
Classroom / tutorial Room facilities
Computer Center Facilities
Auditorium / Seminar Halls/ Amphi
Outdoor Sports Facilities
Any other facilities
10.16. Boys Hostel Facility owned by Parent Society Girls Hostel Facility owned by Parent Society
Medical & other Facilities at Hostel
First Aid facility available at the campus. Tie up with Aditya Birla memorial hospital in case of emergency.
10.17. Academic Sessions
Academic sessions are conducted as per circular of Savitribai Phule Pune University.
Examination system, Year / Sem.
Period of declaration of results
Twice every year, End of semester. University of Pune declares the result, within 45 days from last date of examination.
10.18. Counseling / Mentoring
In tune with our mission of providing technically
competent professionals to the industrial and
service sectors of the society, counseling is regularly
done on various key attitude factors the student
should focus on as well as human factors so that they
will be responsible Indian citizens.
Student Counsellor is appointed.
Faculty mentors- 1 Faculty for 10 students
Yes. Career counseling by Placement cell & guest
lecturers and Professionals.
Yes. 24 Hrs. Ambulance & First aid facility in
(For Hostel Students) Mediclaim Policy Rs. 50000/- Traffic accident policy Rs. 1, 00,000/- per year
Activity Body Students Council
Magazine / Newsletter
Technical Activities / Techfest
Indira Pharma Zeal – A National Level Research Paper Poster Presentation Competition
Industrial Visits / Tours
Industrial visits conducted regularly.
Alumni Activities conducted regularly.
10.20. Name of the
Information Officer for RTI
Mrs. Pradnya Kulkarni
Designation Office Superintendent Phone
number with STD code
FAX number with STD code