Project server slides for Renfrew 25.4.12 presentation, Natasha Irw marketing dept.
1. Glasgow Seminar 25th April 2012 Kenny Cochrane (Business Development Manager) Damian McAuley (Head of Microsoft Consulting)Format Introductions Health and Safety About IRW Project Server 2010 Introduction Refreshment Break Project Server 2010 Demo Q&A Finish
2. IRW - Company Background Integrated, Real-time & Windows Systems Originally formed 1987 90% of staff focused on development and Consultancy Glasgow (HQ) and London Location, UK wide coverage and client base Extensive references and case studies Client base includes NHS trusts, FE and HE sectors, Police, Fire & Rescue; government , Housing Associations and many private sector blue chips and SMEs Award-winning SharePoint and BI solutions Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with 7 Competencies
3. IRW Value StatementWe provide and assist clients with Solution Realisation, via: A Proven 4D Approach - Discovery - Requirements definition /Clarification of business needs Design - of the best fit system, interfaces, configuration and functions Develop the application to fit your aims and requirements Deploy the overall solution, to fit your aims, budgets and timescales, plus post implementation support as needed Our operating modes rage from complete application provision, to joint working and knowledge transfer with clients IRW big enough to cope, small enough to care.
4. Organisational OverviewConsultancy Development Infrastructure Strategy &Planning .NET Help Desk Analysis SQL Server Managed Service Mobile Scoping WEB IT Support Consultancy CRM Network Installations Implementation SharePoint Hosting Business Continuity Project Server PRINCE2 BI and KPI Reporting DRP Integrated Services and Solutions
5. Some of our Project Server Clients
6. South Lanarkshire Council - EPM 2007 Single location for proposing, reviewing and approving Programmes and Projects; Document Management single location for managing all project documentation utilising templates stored in project workspaces; Consistent Project plans with project data being stored in central Project Server database to enable easy reporting on all Programmes and Projects; Consistent standard reports to enable quick, flexible and effective reporting across the organisation; Programme and Project level outputs, management information, exception and KPI reporting; Knowledge transfer to key Council staff to ensure ownership could be transferred effectively. For example, knowledge transfer sessions were carried out with the Councils trainer and Program Management Officer to facilitate handover.
7. Babcock Marine - EPM 2007IRW were engaged to work closely with the Project Manager and InternalConsultant in Babcock Marine to provide the following services: In depth Technical knowledge of the Microsoft Project Server and SharePoint environment Technical knowledge of deploying to a complex large wide area network In depth Technical knowledge of migrating data and configuration between initial implementation and live, test and training environment. Knowledge in defining process guidelines document and joint delivery of training workshops across the UK.
8. NHS Chelsea and Westminster- EPM 2010The solution was designed, configured and implemented by IRW SystemsConsultants and included the following functions, capabilities and benefits forNHS Chelsea & Westminster with the Business Drivers and benefits similarto Babcock: Single location for proposing, reviewing and approving Programmes and Projects; Document Management Consistent Project plans Consistent standard reports Portfolio, Programme and Project level reports Knowledge transfer
9. SharePoint 2010: Project Server 2010
10. SharePoint 2010: Project Server 2010
11. SharePoint 2010: Project Server 2010
12. SharePoint 2010: Project Server 2010
Welcome message from author
This document is posted to help you gain knowledge. Please leave a comment to let me know what you think about it! Share it to your friends and learn new things together.