1. Lets Learn About Hungary www.flags.net/HUNG.htm
2. Where is Hungary?
3. Information of Hungary Area: 93 030 km2 Population: 10 152 000 million Currency: Hungarian forint Form of state: Hungarian Republic National language: Hungarian The arms of Hungarian Nation: The flag of Hungary:
5. Population in Hungary 10 million inhabitants 97% Hungarians 3% minorities 13 different nationalities 5 million Hungarians in different countries MINORITIES Roma German Slovakian Croatian Romanian Ukrainian Slovenian Greek Serbian Polish Ruthenian Bulgarian
6. About religion.. Roman Catholic church Greek Catholic church Calvinist church
7. The geographical features of Hungary Hungary is situated in a valley in Central Europe, in the Carphatian basin.
8. The highest peak is called the Kkes with its 1014 metres.
9. Hungary is rich in rivers, lakes and thermal water. The Danube The Tisza Thermal water
10. The Hungarian sea The Lake Balaton
11. The Karst of Aggtelek This 25 kilometer long cave system is the greatest undergound formation in the temperate latitudes of the Earth.
12. The National Park of Hortobgy Nine- hole bridge T-shaped sweep wells mirage The Hungarian Grey Cattle wrangle
13. The National Park of Hortobgy The Racka Sheep
14. mirage phenomenon - Hortobgy
15. The Lake Fert
17. Eger, one of the most beautiful cities in Hungary Eger Castel Eger Cathedral Dobo Square
18. Lets see a short video about the Hungarian capital Budapest