Jon GordonFact Sheet
Books by Jon Gordon
• Seven of his books have become best sellers and his books have
sold over 3 million copies worldwide in multiple languages. His
most recent bestsellers are The Power of a Positive Team & The
• Jon has been recognized as #11 in the World’s top 50 keynote
• The Energy Bus is regularly featured on the Wall Street
Journal best seller list.
• The Carpenter was featured in Time Magazine as one of the best
business books of the year.
• The Power of Positive Leadership was recently featured as one
of the best leadership books of all time.
• Jon’s clients include Southwest & Delta Airlines,
Snapchat, California Pizza Kitchen, USAA Insurance, Atlanta
Falcons, Northwestern Mutual, Wells Fargo, The Los Angeles Dodgers
& Rams, Miami Heat, Chicago Cubs, Clemson Football, West Point,
Publix Super Markets, SC Johnson Company, Dell, Stanley Black &
Decker, BB&T Bank, Veterans United, Intermountain Healthcare
• He has consulted with CEO’s, NFL, NBA and MLB Coaches,
University Presidents, School Superintendents and Hospital
• Coaches such as Sean McVay, Billy Donovan, Erik Spoelstra,
Dabo Swinney, Clint Hurdle, Dave Roberts, Jack Del Rio, Chip Kelly,
John Calipari, Sherri Coale, Cori Close, Brian Flores and more call
on Jon to speak to their coaches and teams.
If you are just learning about Jon Gordon, here are some facts
that you may not know:
• Jon has appeared on CNN, CNBC, Fox and Friends, The Hallmark
Channel and numerous times on the Today Show. Here is one of his
• Here he shares advice on teamwork and dealing with pressure on
the Golf Channel.
• Here’s an article in USA Today about his work with college
athletes and coaches.
• Baseball star Paul Goldschmidt, Anthony Rizzo, Football stars
Case Keenum, Josh McCown, NBA Coach Doc Rivers, NBA Star Damian
Lillard and WNBA Star Breanna Stewart have been inspired by his
• Jon has spoken at numerous prestigious leadership conferences.
Here are a few clips.
• He has written multiple children’s books, The Energy Bus for
Kids, Thank You and Goodnight, The Hard Hat for Kids and One Word
• He is the founder of The Energy Bus for Schools and his books
and principles are being utilized by hundreds of schools around the
• Jon created the Power of Positive Leadership training program
conducted by certified trainers around the world.
• Jon also leads a team of Positive Team consultants that work
with leaders and their teams to become more positive, united,
connected and committed.
• He hosts the popular Positive University Podcast.
SPEAKING HIGHLIGHT VIDEO
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
HOW TO GET COMMITMENT FROM OTHERS
JON ON THE TODAY SHOW
“We all know it is all about talented people ‘working together’
to create something very special: government, business, sports, and
life. Jon Gordon really captures the power of positive ‘working
together principles and practices’ and includes a positive
disciplined process and expected behaviors that all teams can use
—Alan Mulally, president and CEO of Boeing and Ford, retired,
and board member of Alphabet/ Google, Mayo Clinic, and Carbon3D
“Our Leaders loved Jon’s keynote talk at our Leadership Summit.
His preparation and commitment to make sure his time with us would
be effective, was outstanding. I personally appreciated his
willingness to customize his speech and the following Q&A, to
our overall learning ob-jectives for the day. His energy,
enthusiasm and humor didn’t hurt either.”
- Jeff Lamb, EVP and Chief People Officer - Southwest
“Jon, you did an amazing job speaking to our team. I could not
imagine a better person to kick start our chase for the
championship. Thank you!”
- Chad Knaus, NASCAR Champion Crew Chief for Jimmie Johnson
“Jon Gordon’s book Training Camp inspired me to push through
obsta-cles, sacrifice things for the better and cherish
relationships. Also taught me to value each day and
- Damian Lillard, NBA Rookie of the Year
“Jon Gordon is a master at teaching the power of positive
- Ken Blanchard, Co-author of The One Minute Manager
“Jon and his principles have been very helpful to me and my
team. His books and talks truly help you to build a great team.
- Dave Roberts, Manager of the Los Angeles Dodgers