UltraNanoClean products have a mechanical functionality which allows it to remain on surfaces and provide a long-term protection against viruses, bacteria, and fungi.
Above is the UltraNanoClean Surface Disinfectant coated onto a surface under extreme magnification.
The product mechanically modifies surfaces creating unsuitable environments for sustaining pathogenic microbial life. The image above illustrates that modification.
Works in a variety of applications.
UltraNanoClean is capable of reducing infection rates inclinics and hospitals through non-toxic and long-lastingantimicrobial protection. Unlike traditional cleanersand disinfectants UltraNanoClean stays working inplace for extended periods of time. UltraNanoCleanachieves premium protection without harsh chemicals,odors, or risk of surface degradation. Kills Viruses inseconds.
Achieve the platinum standard in hospitality cleanlinessby treating all surfaces and textiles with UltraNanoCleanproducts. With superior protection and no unpleasantodors, rooms, suites, and conference facilities can bequickly treated during turnover. Our versatile productsuite cleans and offers long lasting protection on glass,fixtures, wood, and floors.
The non-toxic and fragrance-free UltraNanoCleanproduct line is the ultimate choice in protection for thehome. With a lasting yet streak-free finish, it’s theperfect choice for fixtures, counters, windows, glass,ceramics, and more. Protects all surfaces in your homeagainst bacteria, mold, and mildew for days, weeks, ormonths at a time.
Schools, Airline cabins, Terminals, Trains & Trainstations, Hotels, Schools, Sport arenas, lockerrooms, libraries, and other common publiclyshared spaces are under constant attack bypathogenic microbes. By coating withUltraNanoClean, surfaces can be negated assuitable breeding grounds for bacteria, causing asignificant reduction in opportunities for cross-contamination.
Treat personal kit, team equipment, locker rooms,and even artificial turf with the UltraNanoCleanproduct suite to safeguard athletes and fans.Eliminate unpleasant odors while protecting yourathletes against infection (particularly MRSA) withthe most elite form of antimicrobial available.
• Kills >99.99999% of bacteria & viruses on contact, including E.coli, Enterococcus hirae, P. Aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, surpassing requirements of EN 1276:2009. (99.999% = passing score (log5), UltraNanoClean products consistently score >log7 in laboratory testing)
• Clings to surfaces where applied and provides lasting protection for hours, weeks and even months depending upon location and application method.
• Protects any interior or exterior surfaces not harmed by water, including acrylic, glass, marble, concrete, chrome, ceramic, granite, laminate flooring, porcelain, stainless steel, travertine, aluminum, brass, sealed wood and more.
• Works well on cabinets, countertops, stove tops, microwave exteriors, refrigerator exteriors, sinks, tubs, showers, floors, chrome fixtures, appliances.
• Ideal for homes, offices, daycare centers, schools, hotels, restaurants and other commercial facilities. Cleans away dirt, soil, dust, debris, and inanimate organics and contaminants.
• Non-toxic, gentle on surfaces & safe for use around children & pets.
• Alcohol free, Fragrance free, dye free, bleach-free.
• Classified as a non-biocide disinfectant in the European Union.
• Leaves a fresh scent.
• Successfully tested against a variety of microorganisms & Viruses.
ses • Adenovirus Type II
• Adenovirus Type IV
• Avian Influenza H5N1
• Bovine Adenovirus Type I
• Bovine Adenovirus Type IV
• Feline pneumonitis
• Herpes Simplex Type I
• Herpes Simplex Type II
• HIV B
• HIV-1 (AIDS)
• Influenza A (Japan)
• Influenza A2 (Aichi)
• Influenza A2 (Hong Kong)
• Influenza B
• Parinfluenza (Sendai)
• Reovirus Type I
• Simian Virus 40
• Acinetobacter calcoaceticus
• Aeromonas hydrophilia
• Bacillus cereus
• Bacillus subtilis
• Bacillus typhimurium
• Brucella abortus
• Brucella canis
• Brucella suis
• Burkholderia cepacia
• Citrobacter diversus
• Citrobacter freundii
• Clostridium difficile (non-spore form)
• Clostridium perfringens
• Corynebacterium bovis
• Corynebacterium diptheriae
• Enterobacter aerogenes
• Enterobacter agglomerans (I, II)
• Enterobacter cloacae
• Enterococcus faecalis
• Escherichia coli
• Haemophilus influenzae
• Haemophilus suis
• Klebs-Löffler bacillus
• Klebsiella oxytoca
• Klebsiella pneumoniae
• Klebsiella terrigena
• Lactobacillus acidopholus
• Lactobacillus casei
• Legionella pneumophila
• Leuconostoc lactis
• Listeria monocytogenes
• Micrococcus species
• Micrococcus lutea
• Morganella morganii
• MRSA, CA-MRSA
• Mycobacterium smegmatis
• Mycobacterium tuberculosis
• Propionibacterium acnes
• Proteus mirabilis
• Proteus vulgaris
• Pseudomonas aeruginosa
• Pseudomonas cepacia
• Pseudomonas fluorescens
• Salmonella choleraesuis
• Salmonella enterica
• Salmonella typhi
• Salmonella typhimurium
• Serratia liquefaciens
• Serratia marcescens
• Stachybotrys chartarum
• Staphylococcus aureus
• Staphylococcus epidermidis
• Streptococcus faecalis
• Streptococcus mutans
• Streptococcus pneumonia
• Streptococcus pyrogenes
• Vancomycin-resistant enterococci
• Xanthomonas campestris
• We have registered our Spray Disinfectant & Protectant with EPA, Approvals are Pending. We have posted the Test results given by EPA approved Laboratories on our first Brochure and our website. Since we have improved our UltraNanoClean Products Formula; We will be posting latest EPA testing results here shortly. We were told by laboratories who tested ; The Test Results Shows that our products Not only eliminates CORONA Virus that causes COVID-19 but also in continues to PROTECTS the Surfaces that was sprayed on up to 30 days. One of only Non-Toxic, Non Hazardous, Non Flammable, Water based Green Products in the country with Nano Technology that’s keeps Killing Bacteria and Viruses on contact as fast as in 2 to 10 seconds.
• Forms antimicrobial barrier on porous and non-porous surfaces
• Prevents illness-causing germs from colonizing surfaces, Protection from viruses.
• Renders surfaces incapable of harboring pathogenic microorganisms
• Compatible with most liquid disinfectants as a 2-step instant kill + protection solution
• Safe for use on all surfaces not harmed by water
• Keeps surfaces disinfected for up to 30 days.
• Prevents mold, mildew and fungi from colonizing on treated surfaces
• Regulated by the EPA as a device
Magnified image of the effect of the product on a surface
• Kills 99.9999% of bacteria Quantitative Suspension Test EN1276 Standards
• Protects surfaces against Corona virus up to 30 days.
• Prevents surface spread of Corona virus
• Mild formula is free of harsh fumes and will not corrode surfaces
• Meets EPA requirements for fungistatic success on hard, non-porous surfaces
• Safe for use on all types of surfaces not harmed by water
UltraNanoClean formulas have successfully passed the European (EN) standard disinfectant regulatory testing**, as well as the following supplementary testing with success:
• Quantitative suspension test against Campylobacter jejuni; Liverpool University
• GLP EPA Hard Surface Mildew Fungistatic Method; Microchem Laboratory
• Verification of zone of inhibition; Liverpool University
• Stem Cell Compatibility Testing; Private Study
• MRSA, Strep, VRE, E. coli challenge on agar plates, Steinman Pins & Pedicle Screws; Private Study
• Active chemical blend listed on EPA List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2
• Residual Surface Efficacy Testing; University of Georgia -Atlanta
** DevBond has used a number of Surface Disinfectant formulations specific to targeted purposes and regional regulatory standards. The United States and Europe both require standardized testing and evaluation for products seeking to market as a chemical disinfectant. Two methods are used to conduct the testing the efficacy for disinfectants:
• EN: Quantitative Suspension Test for the Evaluation of Bactericidal Activity of Chemical Disinfectants and Antiseptics used in Food, Industrial, Domestic and Institutional Areas
• Tests against 4 obligatory bacterial species: S. aureus, P. aeruginosa, E. coli, E. Hirae
• USA: AOAC Use Dilution Test for evaluation of antimicrobial efficacy of liquid disinfectants on inanimate surfaces
• Tests against 2 obligatory bacterial species: S. aureus, P. aeruginosa
MRSA suppressed on chocolate agar
Implementation• UltraClean Surface Disinfectants can be applied
with any type of sprayer; however, for optimum coverage and efficacy, the use of an electrostatic sprayer is advised. When using an electrostatic sprayer, a finer mist is produced, which is best for painted walls, appliances and other finished surfaces. By using the sprayer, a superior surface bond is achieved, less material is wasted, and a more thorough coverage is accomplished.
• The handheld sprayer is perfect for household or small jobs. The compact design is easily portable and storable in its durable, hard-sided case. The low-profile backpack is well suited for commercial applications, large jobs and comes equipped with an extendable wand to expand spray reach. Optional duct hose attachment is also available for the backpack model.
• Tackles germs on two fronts by providing an instant kill & lasting protection
• Kills 99.99% of illness-causing germs on contact & persist on skin for up to 4 hours
• Alcohol-Free, Foaming Formula won't dry hands, sting or cause cracking
• Moisture-infused foam leaves skin feeling nourished and silky, even after repeated applications
• Outperforms alcohol-based sanitizers by persisting on skin; guarding against exposure
• Proprietary mineral blend enhances product bonding & effectiveness to Protect your hands for hours at a time to keep you safe.
• Demonstrated efficacy against MRSA; Vantage Laboratories
• Demonstrated efficacy against Staphylococcus aureus; Liverpool University
• Zone of inhibition verification; Liverpool University
• Demonstrated efficacy against E. Coli; Vantage Laboratories
• Microbiological Analysis with Mechanical Pressure; Vantage Laboratories
• Hand Sanitizer Longevity Field Trial; Vantage Laboratory
Right Hand – Coated with UltraNanoClean Alcohol Free Hand SanitizerLeft Hand – Coated with Alcohol-based Hand Sanitizer
• Alcohol based sanitizer – 70% Ethyl Alcohol, high above FDA requirements.
• Customized design, with ability to tailor fragrances and moisturizers as desired
• Moisturizing gel with Vitamin E and Aloe Vera to keep your hands soft & clean.
• Fresh citrus scent
• Effect at coating hands and killing various microorganisms instantly
• Guards against bacteria and viruses.
• Prevents mold/mildews
• Minerals soften fabrics
• Deodorizes laundry
• Color safe
• Safe for sensitive skin
• Lasts up to 30 days
• FDA & EPA Registered facilities, with cGMP manufacturing processes
• Multiple Blend Vessels ranging from 600 gallon micro-blends to 20,000+ gallon large blends at a time.
• Blending Capacities exceeding 10 million gallons per day in multiple plants
• Multiple Fully Automated Gallon Filling lines, filling 80 Bottles per minute each
• Multiple Fully Automated Tote Filling lines, filling 330 gallon tote per 3 minutes
• State of the Art Laboratory
Federal 26 Valve Gallon Filler & Capper
Specialty Equipment Tote filling line
Laboratory Capabilities• Food Grade laboratory following cGMP
• Quality assurance and quality control measures in place to test raw materials and finished goods in accordance to cGMP practices
• World-class surface-active chemistry knowledge to study the adsorption and surface interactions, understanding how disinfectants behave on various surfaces and substrates
• In depth microbiology testing available to understand the ability of products to kill various viruses, bacteria, fungi, and algae
• Ability and knowledge to test and understand the viscosity, percent activity, and effective dosages of many functional sanitary products
• In depth water analysis testing available to understand the water chemistry used in blending
Laboratory Equipment in state of the art 4 plant locations in
• UV-Vis Spectrophotometer
• DMA 4100 Densitometer
• DMA Densitometer
• KRUSS DR 201-95 Refractometer
• Eralytics EraFlash Flash Point Device
• Karl Fischer Titration Unit
• Conductivity Meters
• Canary LEL Meters
• UV Lights
• Water Bathes and Chillers
• Grace M3600
• Ofite Model 900
• Brookfield Viscometer
• Custom Designed Friction Flow Loop
• DataPhysics SVT20 Spinning Drop Tensiometer
• Kibron Surface Tensiometer
• Kibron Contact Angle Device
• NACE Serial Dilutions
• LuminUltra ATP Testing
• Autoclave and Agar Plates