Click here to load reader
Click here to load reader
Dec 03, 2014
3. 1.(1994) It would be nice to live a life of 'no worries', but it never works forever, especially when an old friend shows up and tells you how desperate things are back home under your evil uncle's rule. What's the name of this movie that contains the first ever Disney character to experience flatulence? 4.
6. 2.(1940) This is one of Disney's more blatantly moralistic movies, where the hero's nose grows when he lies, and bad boys are turned into donkies. Unused scenes of woodland and fires from this movie were later used in 'Bambi'. 7.
9. 3.(1990) Scrooge and his three nephews found the fabled treasure of Collie Baba in Egypt. The boys take home a magic lantern that Scrooge doesn't know about, and have a lot of fun making wishes and playing with the genie. What they don't know is that the lamp is being hunted by Murlock, an evil sourcerer, and they are all in danger. 10.
12. 4.(1951) What happens when you chase a white rabbit down a hole and end up in an insane world, where the Red Queen wants to chop your head off? Or are you really only dreaming? 13.
15. 5.(1988) In order to survive, a little kitten lost in New York joins up with a band of thieving dogs. A wealthy little girl falls in love with him and wants to adopt him, but not before he becomes kidnapped and has to be rescued. 16.
18. 6.(1998) When you're born in a time and place where women are expected to be nothing more than wives and mothers, it can be very difficult. But when the army calls your crippled father to serve, it can be downright impossible to sit back and watch him ride off to his certain death. 19.
21. 7.(1967) 'Kill or be killed' can sometimes be the harsh law of the jungle. But it's hard to win when you're just a little man-cub and your adversary is a huge, man-hating tiger who's determined to kill you. Can you guess the name of this movie which was the last one that was personally overseen by Walt Disney before his death? 22.
24. 8.(1991) This movie, about an enchanted castle with its talking dishes, beastly master and imprisoned beauty, was the first animated movie ever to be nominated for Best Picture. 25.
27. 9.(1981) On one level, this movie is about the forbidden friendship between a dog and a fox. On a deeper level this movie is about the fact that children aren't born with hatred, it has to be taught to them. 28.
30. 10.(1992) She was a pampered, protected princess and he was an orphaned street-rat, but if they're in love why can't they get married? What's the name of this Disney movie that deals with the issues of class structure and the consequences of lying? 31.