Click here to load reader
Click here to load reader
Oct 03, 2020
Delhi Tourism & Transportation Development Corporation Ltd.
NOTICE INVITING TENDER
NIT No. 2 / DTTDC / Engg. / WB / 2008-09
Name of work:- Construction of Underpass at Outer Ring Road - Road No.41 intersection at Madhuban Chowk, Rohini, New Delhi including one Pedestrian Subway across Outer Ring Road. (SH: Repair to leakage in Underpass).
Estimated Cost = Rs. 8,79,800/-
Earnest Money = Rs. 17,600/-
Time for completion = 1 ( One) month EXECUTIVE ENGINEER
Wazirabad Bridge Project Division-I Near Petrol Pump, Majnu-Ka-Tila,
Outer Ring Road, Delhi-110054
Name of Work : Construction of Underpass at Outer Ring Road - Road No.41 intersection at Madhuban Chowk, Rohini, New Delhi including one Pedestrian Subway across Outer Ring Road. (SH: Repair to leakage in Underpass).
I N D E X Page No.
1) Instructions to Tenderers 1
2) Press Notice 2
3) Notice Inviting Tender (Form C.P.W.D-6) 3 – 5
4) Item Rate (Form CPWD –8) 6 – 7
5) Proforma of Schedules (A to F) 8 – 11
6) Special conditions 12 – 16
7) Site Conditions & Scope of work 17
8) Schedule of Quantities 18- 19
9) Guarantee to be executed by contractors for removal of
defects after completion in respect of water proofing works 20
10) Rebate Proforma 21
Certified that this NIT contains pages 1 to 21 only, excluding cover and this page
Assistant Engineer-II WBP, DTTDC
NIT approved for Rs. 8,79,800/- (Rupees Eight lakhs seventy nine thousand eight hundred only).
Executive Engineer-I WBP, DTTDC, New Delhi
INSTRUCTIONS TO TENDERERS FOR SUBMISSION OF TENDER 1. The tenderer shall read all instructions, terms & conditions, contract clauses, nomenclature of
items, specifications, tender drawings, etc. contained in the tender document, very carefully before quoting the rates.
2. Tender should be signed and witnessed on page 7 of tender documents indicating full address of
witness and the names of signatories. 3. Any person who submits a tender, shall fill up the rates in the schedule of quantities stating at
what rate he is willing to execute each item of the work.
Tenderers, which propose any alteration in the work specified in the said form of invitation to tender, or in the time allowed for carrying out the work, or which contain any other condition of any sort or a conditional rebate, will be summarily rejected.
The rate(s) must be quoted in decimal coinage. Amount must be quoted in full rupees by ignoring up to fifty paise and considering more than fifty paise as rupee one.
4. Rates must be filled both in words and figures. Amount should be worked out for all the items and filled up in figures only.
5. The contractor shall quote his rates keeping in mind the specifications, terms and conditions,
additional and special conditions, etc. and nothing shall be payable extra whatsoever unless otherwise specified.
6. In the event of the tender being submitted by a firm, it must be signed separately by each partner
thereof or in the event of the absence of any partner, it must be signed on his behalf by a person holding a power of attorney authorising him to do so Such power of attorney should be produced with the tender and it must be disclosed that the firm is duly registered under the Indian Partnership Act 1952.
7. Sales tax, Works Contract Tax or any other tax as applicable shall be payable by the contractor
himself. The contractor shall quote his rates considering all such Taxes. The department will not entertain any claim what so ever in respect of the same.
8. The agencies must be registered with works contract cell of Sales Tax Department, Govt. of
NCTD and submit valid registration certificate from works contract cell of Sales Tax Department along with the application form.attested copy of PAN, issued by income tax department must be submitted along the application for purchase of tender document.
9. The tender, which is not duly signed by authorised signatory or is conditional, shall be treated as
non-responsive and shall be summarily rejected. 10. Tenderers seeking any clarification or pointing out any ambiguity in tender document shall make
a reference in writing to Executive Engineer, Wazirabad Bridge Project, DTTDC by 4.00 PM upto 09.05.08 positively.
The Executive Engineer-I, DTTDC, Wazirabad Bridge Project, Adj. IOC Petrol Pump, Majnu Ka Tila, Outer Ring Road, Delhi-110054, Telephone No. 23819595, 23819696, invites on behalf of the Chairperson & Managing Director, DTTDC, sealed item rate tenders from the approved and eligible contractors of CPWD and those of appropriate list of department of Telecommunications, MES, Railways and Specialized Agencies for the water proofing treatment work. (Eligibility criteria given on Website. NIT can also be sought from DTTDC free of cost)
NIT No. Name of work & Location Estimated
Cost (Rs.) Earnest Money (Rs.)
Time Allowe d
Last date & time of receipt of application/ issue of tender documents & its cost
Time & date of opening of tender
2/DTT DC/En gg/WB/ 2008- 09
Construction of Underpass at Outer Ring Road - Road No.41 intersection at Madhuban Chowk, Rohini, New Delhi including one Pedestrian Subway across Outer Ring Road. (SH: Repair to leakage in Underpass).
8,79,800/- 17,600/- One Month
08.05.08 upto 1600 Hours / 09.05.08 upto 1600 hours. Rs. 500/- (Non refundable).
12.05.08 at 1530 Hours
The enlistment of the contractor shall be valid on the last date of sale of tenders. Earnest Money should be deposited along with the applications seeking issue of tender documents in the form of Demand Draft / Pay Order in favour of “Chairman & Managing Director, DTTDC” payable at Delhi. Tender Notice is also available at website http://delhigovt.nic.in vide tender No. …………
Not to be published
(P. K. Sharma) Executive Engineer-I,
Wazirabad Bridge Project, DTTDC, Delhi.
Delhi Tourism & Transportation Development Corporation Ltd. (A Government Undertaking)
Wazirabad Bridge Project Project Office: Near Petrol Pump, Majnu Ka Tilla, Outer Ring Road, Delhi-110 054
Tel:91-11-2381 9595/9696 Fax: 91-11-2381 0358,
NOTICE INVITING TENDER
1. Item rate tenders are invited on behalf of the Chairperson & Managing Director, DTTDC from the approved and eligible contractors of CPWD and those of appropriate list of department of Telecommunications, MES, Railways who have done similar type of water proofing work and manufacturers of approved water proofing material for the work of Construction of Underpass at Outer Ring Road- Road No.41 intersection at Madhuban Chowk, Rohini, Delhi including one Pedestrian Subway across Outer Ring Road. SH: Repair to leakage in Underpass.
The enlistment of contractors should be valid on the last date of sale of tenders In case only the last date of sale of tender is extended, the enlistment of contractors should be valid on the original date of
sale of tenders. In case both the last date of receipt of application and sale of tenders are extended, the enlistment of contractor should be
valid on either of the two dates i.e. original date of sale of tender or on the extended date of sale of tenders.
1.1 The work is estimated to cost Rs.8,79,800/-. This estimate, however, is given merely as a rough guide. 1.2 Tender will be issued to eligible contractors provided they produce definite proof from the appropriate authority which shall be to the satisfaction of the competent authority, of having satisfactorily completed similar works of magnitude specified below: Three similar works each costing not less than Rs. 3 lakhs, or Two similar works each costing not less than Rs. 4.5 lakhs or One similar work costing not less than Rs. 7 lakhs, in last 7 years ending 31.03.08
For the purpose of this clause ‘similar work’ means, the works of water proofing treatment using chemical compound / epoxy treatment.
2. Agreement shall be drawn with the successful tenderer on prescribed form no. CPWD 8 which is available as Govt. of India publication. Tenderer shall quote his rates as per various terms and conditions of the said form which will form part of the agreement.
3. The time allowed for carrying out the work will be one month from the date of start as define in schedule F or from the first
date of handing over of the site, whichever is later, in accordance with the phasing, if any, indicated in the tender documents.
4. The site for the work is available but will be handed over for execution of work in part. 5. Applications for issue of tender forms shall be received by 08.05.0