2. THINK TWICE LUCAS ONG TUN CHEIK l DANIEL MAZLAN l RACHAEL CHEONG l MIEW YEN CHIE l CHONG KIT YEE ATTRACTI ON
3. SYNOPSIS Basically, is a story of a girl kit, she has always placed a strong emphasis on personal hygiene. Therefore, after realising how dirty and unhygienic his boyfriend is she decided to break up with him.
4. SYNOPSIS Then she met the guy (Lucas) who is currently in the same course as her. She immediately fall for him as he is good-looking, he seems tidy and neat on his dress up. He cleans his shoe even its just a tissue on it. He changes clothes even its just smelly instead of dirty. So she eventually thought that he is a mysophobia freak.
5. SYNOPSIS Her friend was so worried that she might gone too far. Her Rachael tries to persuade her but failed. Her another friend Daniel aslso tries to persuade her by proving that he is Lucass roomate and that is why he know the true side of Lucas. But Kit thought that Daniel tries to stop her because Daniel likes her.
6. SYNOPSIS Then she met the guy (Lucas) who is currently in the same course as her. She immediately fall for him as he is good-looking, he seems tidy and neat on his dress up. He cleans his shoe even its just a tissue on it. He changes clothes even its just smelly instead of dirty. So she eventually thought that he is a mysophobia freak.
7. SYNOPSIS So Kit purposely bump into Lucas, as they accidentally bang each other. Lucas was stunned as he was attracted by the beautiful face that Kit has. Just one second of thought. He decided to go for her and on the spot he successfully confess to her and finally they were together.
8. SYNOPSIS After a weak, as they are having a final assignment. They need a classroom to do some crafting but unfortunately all the classroom were full. Lucas suggested to go his house. And finally the truth is revealed, Kit finally realise how messy and untidy Lucas is and she was so disappointeda about Lucas and regret for not thinking twice while making the decision.
9. SOCIAL COGNITIVE PERSCEPTIVE
10. Eh! Why your hand so dirty?!
11. DEFINITION This perspective is derived from the behavioralism perspective. It assumes that an individuals cognitive process influences and is influenced by behavioural associations. Classical and operant conditioning are aspects of this perspective. EXAMPLE Kit thinks that hygienic is very important to a person. When she saw Miews dirty hand and felt disappointed. Finally they broke up.
13. Mysophobia ?Looking- good, Tidy and neat
14. Stereotyping as a fixed, over generalized belief on a particular group or class of people. Kit classifies the guy who dress neatly and never allows any dirt to stain on themselves or even a super organized person as a guys who is hygienic or maybe with a misophobia. DEFINITION EXAMPLE
16. I Dont Care , I Dont Care!!
17. Persuasion define as attempts to influence others attitude or behaviors. A powerful force in daily life and has a major influence on society and a whole. Kit had fall for a stranger. She thinks that he is visually clean and hygiene person and her friend Rachael persuade her not to judge someone by his cover. But she failed to persuade Kit. DEFINITION EXAMPLE
18. CONFIRMATION BIAS
19. Whyyou keep on talk bad stuff about him ? You like me is it ?
20. is a type of cognitive bias and represents an error of inductive inference toward confirmation of the hypothesis under study. Daniel was Lucass roommate and he knew that Lucas isnt that kind of guy that Kit was thinking of. She seek out proof that further backs up this belief, while actually do not support the idea. DEFINITION EXAMPLE
21. FIRST IMPRESSION
22. Oh My God , She is so hot!
23. first impression is the event when one person first encounters another person and forms a mental image of that person. Kit give Lucas a positive impressions that she looks beautiful which is just the type of girl he is been looking for. he first impression influence Lucas to get her phone numbers and chase after her. DEFINITION EXAMPLE
24. T H I N K WISELY BEFORE YOU A C T I O N
25. THE END
Welcome message from author
This document is posted to help you gain knowledge. Please leave a comment to let me know what you think about it! Share it to your friends and learn new things together.