2. Brijmohan Agrawal ji, cabinet minister in the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) was born on 1 May 1959.
3. Brijmohan Agarwal ji holds a Masters degree in Commerce, and has done L.L.B from Durga Mahavidyalaya in Raipur.
4. Brijmohan Agrawal ji joined ABVP, Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad in 1977 which made his entry in student politics. Then, he became keenly involved and held major positions in students politics.
5. He became the President of Agarwal Yuva Mandal in 1980 and continued till 1985.
6. He was the President of Kalyan College Student Union in Bhilai from 1982 to 1983. Later in 1984, he became an active member of Bharatiya Janata Party.
7. Brijmohan Agrawal ji was the President of his college, Durga Mahavidyalaya in Raipur from 1981-1982, and also was the Chief Advisor of the University Student Union of Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur.
8. He has a desire of becoming an advocate in his student life. He had married to Smt. Sarita Agrawal and they have 3 children: Abhishek, Shubhkriti and Aditya.
9. He became an M.L.A. at his early age and intricately involved in his party in diverse important positions. He is a successful M.L.A. from the Raipur seat since 1990.
10. Brijmohan Agrawal ji was the education minister of Chhattisgarh. He also served as a minister in various sectors like Public Works Department, Endowment, School Education, Culture, Tourism Departments and Legislative Affairs until 2013.
11. Since 2013 reshuffle, Brijmohan Agrawal ji has been the Minister of Agriculture, Fish Rearing, Water Resources and Animal Husbandry.
12. Brijmohan Agrawal ji is the Member Director of Jaycees, an Indian politician and member of BJP, and is a cabinet minister of education in the Chhattisgarh state.
13. He also heads the ministries of Legislative Affairs, School Education, Endowment, and Culture, other than Public Works and the Tourism Departments.
14. He was also the minister of M.P before its bifurcation into 2 states, namely Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh. The Madhya Pradesh government honored him with the title of Best Legislator, recognizing his contribution and efforts in the Vidhan Sabha.
15. For more brief information you can click here: http://www.brijmohanagrawal.in