HEALINGUNLOCKING YOUR SECOND BRAIN
Gut Health = Total Body Health“All disease begins in the gut.” - Hippocrates
Your health starts in your gut.
How to Make Your Gut Healthy
3. Exercise Your Gut
1. Eat Well 2. Manage Your Stress
How to Exercise Your Gut?
The easiest and simplest way is to stimulate your belly button, because the belly button is the center of your gut.
Belly Button Healing = The Internal Workout for a Healthy Gut
More than Your Birth Scar
Speed Up Your Blood Circulation
You have 2 major blood vessels near your belly button.
30-40% of the blood in your body is in your abdomen.
Stimulating this area pumps nutrient-rich blood to all of your cells.
Did You Know?
Standard CPR Using chest
7% survival rate
New CPR Alternating chest & abdomen
25% survival rate
Research at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center in Paterson, N. J
Strengthen Your Immunity
Abdominal Lymphatic System
• The belly is responsible for about
75% of the body’s immunity.• Large lymph nodes are concentrated
around the belly button.• Lymph nodes are organs of the
Strengthen Your Immunity
Trillions of microbes live in the gut. Many are helpful. They aid digestion and fighting off harmful microbes.
Belly Button Healing helps your body remove harmful toxins and waste.
Detoxify Your Belly
The Second Brain
• Your gut has its own nervous system known as the 2nd brain or gut brain.
• The gut brain can operate independently from your brain and closely communicates with the brain in your head.
• If your gut brain isn’t healthy, your head brain can’t function well.
Your Gut & Your Emotions
Your gut produces:• Over 90 percent of the body’s serotonin,
the happiness hormone. • 50% of the body’s dopamine, the joy
Why Is Serotonin Important?
Serotonin affects your • mood, sexual desire & function, appetite• sleep, memory & learning, social behavior
Depression increases risk of Alzheimer’s disease by 65 percent.
Poor gut health
Depression & anxiety
Higher risk of Alzheimer's
The Energy CPR
Body’s Energy Center in Eastern Medicine
Just by stimulating the navel, you can jump start your whole energy system and restore your overall health.
Belly Button Healing promotes Water Up, Fire Down, the optimal energy circulation and balance in your body. With Water Up Fire Down, you keep a cool head and a warm belly.
Water Up, Fire Down
Oneness Point From the Belly Button to the Earth
• A point of connection, like it once connected you to your mother for all the things you needed to live.
• Through Belly Button Healing, you can strengthen your connection to yourself and everything that nurtures you.
Ilchi Lee • Founder of Body & Brain• Creator of Brain Education • Founder of the Earth Citizen
Creator of Belly Button Healing
Healing Lifethe Belly Button Healing Wand
Points to Keep in Mind Before Doing Belly Button Healing
1. Avoid doing it immediately after a meal.
2. Use Healing Life—the Belly Button Healing Wand—primarily on yourself.
3. Don’t do Belly Button Healing if you are pregnant, a person who has had abdominal surgery and has not yet healed, or a person who has injuries near their navel.
4. Do not press too forcefully. Gentle pressure is enough.
5. When using the Belly Button Healing Wand, apply the device over the clothes or a towel, not on bare skin.
Belly Button HealingExperience
Pain Points and Related Body Parts
Healing Wand Book CYE online course Pouch
HEALING LIFE KIT: WHAT’S INSIDE
Belly Button Healing Kit
Only $99 ($141 Value)